1. Is my data secure?
We do care about the security of your data. By using Intuit, our cloud accounting partner have invested heavily into the following measures:
- Password-protected login, firewall-protected servers and the same encryption technology used by the world’s top banking institutions.
- 24 hours 7 days physical security with a full time security staff, video surveillance and alarm to prevent high-tech breaches.
- Intuit has an uninterruptible power supply and backup generators in case of a power
- outage, as well as complex smoke and flood detection and fire suppression systems.
2. Will my data be used for any other purpose?
We respect the privacy of your data and do not sell, rent or share your information with third parties for their promotional use.
3. How often will I experience ‘system down’?
QuickBooks Online has been available greater than 99.8% of the time for the past three years. That’s because Intuit relies on redundant servers and a self-correcting error detection program.
4. Can I setup multiple permission levels for different users?
Yes, you get to make the rules. You decide who can access your financial data and what they can see and do with it. Each person will have their own username, password and different levels of access associated with the account.
5. Will I be able to trace anyone who made changes to a certain transaction?
Yes, you will be able to. QuickBooks online provides Always-On Activity Log and Audit Trail features, which records every user who logs into the services and any changes made to every financial transaction.